short straw and now I must risk my life just to have a chance of survival.
I crawled through the small window into the gated backyard where we insured it was free of the monsters. They craved nay needed human flesh. It was the way they survived. The only way to destroy them and insure that the would stay down was a hit to the head. be it a bullet, which was very rare to find, or a knife. I tiptoed through the yard walking on eggshells. I hated this job.
There was a wholesale store down the road that had some supplies left. I had a small backpack, big enough to hold only the essentials and maybe a luxury item for myself... deodorant. In these times I cherished what little piece of heaven I could get. The smell of the streets and the creatures made it hard to smell anything good. If I could find just one small stick I'd be happy.
The road was filled with rotting corpses in various states of decay. A group of rotting bodies lay next to a van. The inside of the window was covered in a deep red, blood. The creatures were ruthless, they would tear you limb for limb before you could even scream. there were a multitude of body parts strewn around, an arm here, a partial leg with the veins protruding through the bend of the knee. It was an all out war.
The road was quiet, odd for this time of day. The store was just around the next bend. I could almost taste the fresh water from the over stocked room. The last time I was here it was an all out mad house of survivors, most of us grouped together and lived in the small basement where we would never be heard. It was cramped, but at least we were safe.
The parking lot was clear. I took off running, trying to get to a safe haven to clear my head. I was here now. I was safe... maybe.
theres nothing like a zombie story to make my brain seem ever weirder then it already is. i have a partial obsession with them. its to the extent where i have a zombie calendar in my room and a walking dead blanket.
if you guys like this storyline and want more let me know. it was just an idea that popped in my head and i may just continue it.
toodles xo
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment