What do you think an anxiety attack feels like? No one really knows until they experience it first hand.
It feels like there are tiny tigers scratching my eyes, bringing me to tears with their sharp, dense claws. They refuse to stop until i give in.
I wont give in.
Not yet.
There are a ton of bricks placed on my chest, building themselves up until the walls are so high that there is no way i can climb them let alone knock them down.
I can.
I'll Try.
My head is swirling with thoughts of self doubt and self hate. Everything that has ever happened is my fault. I was bullied, had to be my fault. I lost so many people I love, my fault. I cant do anything right, my fault. I'll never amount to anything, my fault.
Not this time.
Its not me.
Its not my fault.
Breathe.
The tiny voice in my head that always says no is getting to me. I'm ignoring it. I am moving on with my life.
I am terrified.
Don't like new.
Don't like change.
I'll get over it.
Its about time I start living for me, ignoring the doubts and the insurmountable fears. Its time i start to feel the way I want to.
No more shyness.
No more.
Its time to think about me for a change.
Jess xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment